Our services encompass a broad range of health care business engagements including the establishment of physician group practices, the coordination of investment and development acquisitions, the management of health care organization mergers, the formulation of strategies to enhance and extend the delivery of services, the optimization of health care revenues and a full range of financial management services.
Corrigo’s recent engagements include:
- Facilitated a health care system’s acquisition of large orthopedic and cardiology physician practices and related ancillary services
- Negotiated managed care payment rates for a hospital and realized a 20% increase in reimbursement
- Assisted a health system enter into a joint venture with a regional urgent care operator
- Provided expert counsel in one of the largest Stark Law cases
- Advised a large cardiology practice on negotiation strategies with interested hospitals
- Assisted two hospitals obtain low interest mortgages through the HUD 241/242 loan mortgage program
- Guided the nation’s largest health care delivery system in an extensive managed care payer Contract Agreement process with sustained revenue growth now exceeding hundreds of millions of dollars
- Developed a strategic plan for a national health care provider’s outpatient dialysis services
We take ownership of our work and believe, through our long standing business relationships, that our clients and business partners value our contributions and the associated outcomes.