All government levels are managing declining budgets, increasing scrutiny on overall performance and compliance with regulations while ensuring taxpayer resources are protected from fraud, waste and abuse. Corrigo has worked with the Veterans Health Administration, National Institutes of Health, Housing and Urban Development, United States Department of Agriculture, Internal Revenue Service, Department of Health and Human Services, and Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services to assist in process improvement, revenue enhancement and risk mitigation.
Corrigo’s governmental services include:
- Process assessment and improvement implementation
- Medical claims auditing
- Risk assessment services
- Managed care contracting analysis, modeling and negotiation
- Managed care contract compliance
- Program assessment
- Internal control compliance
- Underpayment/denied payment assessment and resolution
- Market demand and service supply analysis
- Private sector best practice comparisons
In addition to these services, Corrigo has negotiated a GSA MOBIS federal supply schedule price list and teams with other leading health care consulting firms to provide services to the Federal Government.