Corrigo’s executive leadership team is responsible for delivering Corrigo’s services to both private sector and public sector healthcare clients. The executive leadership team is comprised of individuals with over 200 years of collective healthcare experience who have worked with hundreds of successful organizations, including publicly traded health care and business organizations, regional and community health care systems, ambulatory care facilities and physician group practices. The education credentials of these individuals include Masters in Health Administration (MHA), Fellowships in the America College of Health Care Executives (FACHE), Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), Master’s in Accountancy (MA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA). The healthcare experience of these individuals includes:
- Serving as the chief executive officer (CEO) of nationally recognized healthcare organizations (e.g., Ochsner Clinic, Baptist Medical Center, Morton Plant Health System, St. Joseph’s Health System).
- Serving under faculty appointments with major universities (e.g. Washington University, George Washington University, University of Florida, University of Alabama and Tulane University).
- Serving in healthcare industry leadership positions (e.g. Southeastern Delegate of the American Hospital Association, Chairman of the American Hospital Association’s Committee on Emergency Services, Chairman of the American Hospital Association’s Committee on Ambulatory Care, Chairman of the Florida Hospital Association, Chairman of the Association of Voluntary Hospitals, Chairman of the SunHealth Hospitals of Florida, Chairman of the Tampa Bay Health Care Council, Chairman of Pinellas County Economic Development Council Health Care Committee).
- Serving as subject matter experts, healthcare consultants, business advisors and auditors to thousands of private sector healthcare clients including hospital/health systems, universities/medical schools, long-term care facilities, ambulatory surgery centers, managed care organizations and single/multispecialty physician group. (e.g. Mayo Institute, Cleveland Clinic, New York Presbyterian Health System, Emory University Health System, Vanderbilt University Health System and Medical School, Adventist Health System, Hospital Corporation of America, Ascension Health System, Barnes Jewish Health System, Sanford Health System, Albany Medical Center).
- Serving as subject matter experts and healthcare business advisors to nationally recognized healthcare consulting and professional services firms (e.g. Harris Corporation, Stockamp & Associates, Signature Performance, Vangent, Ingenix, Lewin Group, Grant Thornton, Ernst & Young).
- Serving as subject matter experts in the development and presentation of industry educational programs and seminars sponsored by the nation’s leading private sector healthcare industry trade associations (e.g. American Cancer Society, American Hospital Association, American Medical Association, Healthcare Financial Management Association, Voluntary Hospital Association of America, Florida Hospital Association, Florida Medical Association, Tennessee Hospital Association, Arkansas Hospital Association, Radiology Business Management Association, Visiting Nurses Association, National Association for Home Care & Hospice, Florida Bar Association).
- Serving as subject matter experts in the development and presentation of internal educational programs for nationally recognized credit rating agency and Federal Agencies (e.g. Standard and Poor’s, Moody’s, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, U.S. National Institutes of Health, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs).
- Serving as subject matter experts in assisting federal and state legislative committees and their staff in the development of proposed and enacted healthcare legislation (e.g. U.S. House Committee on Appropriations, U.S. House Committee on Veterans Affairs, Florida Senate Health Care Committee).
- Serving as the founder of the SunHealth Alliance – predecessor organization to Premier Healthcare an, alliance of over 2,700 hospitals, over 56,000 non-acute healthcare facilities (e.g. nursing homes, ambulatory surgery centers and long-term care facilities) and over 34,000 physician offices.
Corrigo has the knowledge, experience and attitude to “roll up its sleeves” and help its clients accomplish their most important objectives and goals. With our experience providing meaningful senior level advisory services and assistance, we know where the health care industry has been, where it is now, and where it is going in the future.